Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Serious sweep sweeping going on

We’ll see how this Adrian chap copes with the pressure of playing for the champions of Europe after a career amongst the also rans. Personally I though he was very slow getting down for Pukkis goal there on Friday.

Nothing to suggest Adrian is better than Mignolet. Mignolet excelled at Sunderland, Adrian got dropped at West Ham

He was but at least he got down for it. Mignolet wouldn’t even have dived for it.

He was demoted to understudy to Lukas Fabianski.

Allison is out for 6 months. Very overrated and absolutely no loss.

1 Like

It’s the defining moment of the season already.

I haven’t seen this reported anywhere.

6 weeks

You’re dealing with a man who has admitted before that he lies on this forum for shits and giggles.

6-8 weeks… he pulled his calf.

hes a shit who giggles

Thought that myself. He shapes a bit too.

Fabianski is a decent keeper though. He gets lots of practice.

You can’t lose the best keeper in the league for 6 weeks and not expect some consequence…a major blow.

Unfortunate timing for the injury to Kelleher. He was suppose to play in most of the games during pre-season.

Yerra, they’ll be knocking in three or four per game at the other end so it won’t make much of a difference.

Big Virgil will stop the shots at source.

Liverpool’s full backs will be found out this year… Teams were starting to do it last year but it will be sustained now. I’d keep Matip and think about Gomez to RB.

Fabinho and Henderson provide cover out wide when Robinson and TAA bomb on. On tucks in and they keep a solid 3 at the back.

If Liverpool come under sustained possession then the full back’s can be got at alright. Same with City though. Walker and Zinchenko/Mendy are poor enough defensively