Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

True, but going from scraping through a Europa League group to winning the biggest trophy in football can be a different take on it

Watching the highlights hereā€¦ How did Watford not score?.. Also, Salah was absolutely blackguarded all gameā€¦

Mane goal was onside.
Liverpool screwed by VAR once again.

I think Iā€™d be right in saying that Liverpool are guaranteed to be Christmas Top of the Pops

However I canā€™t think of any previous Christmas chart topper that was still in the top 10 by the following May

Thatā€™s the weight of history weā€™re up against as we seek that top half finish

What part of Liverpool is Sidney from?

Everybody knows that Everton are the Catholic club in Liverpool and Liverpool are the orange club.

Liverpool are the huns of England, managed by a hun and that hard truth does not sit well with some on here.

1 Like

Q: What do you call a backward hick from Ireland ensnared into following the protestant, orange, tory, red huns of Merseyside?

A. A footix

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hope youā€™re having a nice weekend mate

1 Like

You love being a red hun?

If you know your historyā€¦

2 Likes

I can see the KOKs having to call an EGM this morning, they donā€™t know how to respond to this revelation.

Murderers
Tories
Orangemen
Huns

Cheer up @caulifloweredneanderthal
Oh what can it mean
To be a sad orange footix

1 Like

Ah lovely.

Lives literally destroyed hereā€¦ Lads carrying on like they are 4 , banging on about religion :rofl:

Game, set and match - Herr Klopp.

4 Likes

A year ago Klopp was branded a failure. Now the same lads are reduced to 100 year old sectarian anecdotal history. Itā€™s fascinating to watch.

7 Likes

Next it will be - Liverpool are meanies and poo poo heads :smile:

3 Likes

The cavalry has arrived, sashes on.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no place for sectarianism here. Herr Klopp wouldnā€™t have it.