Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Liverpool F.C. Academy Graduates?

Thereā€™s plenty of those about, but yes.

Brewster should be out on loan, heā€™ll be 20 in April & has never played a minute of a league game at mens level.

Peak footix

Thereā€™s even a weird sect of Notts Forest diehards allowed roam unsupervised.

Headshot @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi @Lazarus

He has had 10 big chances this season and missed 8. 43 players have as many goals as him. He hasnā€™t missed any game through injury. Heā€™s joint 4th for league assists in the Liverpool team alone. These are poor stats for a striker playing in a team that has won 16 out of 17.

So heā€™s had 10 big chances, missed 8 and scored 4 goals? Thatā€™s some going.

@mikehunt is doing some serious googling to try a back up his claim. ā€œ43 players have as many goals as himā€œ :joy:

Youā€™re hardly that thick are you?

He is indeed 4th for assists for Liverpool alright, but 10th in the league as a whole which he neglected to mention for some reason.

simple enough actually, he has 4 goals so ā€¦, some lads finding simple things difficult here.

Where did you get your 8 out of 10 stat? I can see he missed 8, but whereā€™s the 10 come from?

Lolz, I donā€™t want to confuse you anymore.

2 of the 4 he scored mustnā€™t have been chances

Jamie Vardy has missed even more than him, so by your logic he must be having a shit season too?

Unreal, heā€™s a wizard

Let it in ta fuck says @mikehunt

1 Like

So has Mane and Sterling

Iā€™d say @mikehunt had him in the fantasy team and was seething he wasnā€™t racking up points

1 Like

I feel like Minamino can be our closest player to playing the Firmino role, heā€™s a very intelligent player who works like a cunt and can thread the eye of a needle with passes. Itā€™ll be very handy if Bobby has a lot of mileage in the space of a few days (3 full games or so) to give him a well needed break and use Minamino in the same role.