Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

I think Pep could turn him into a proper footballer, like he did with Raheem.

Liverpool are hardly that though? More dangerous when the other team has the ball imo.

they overload out wide like Dortmund used to. They are lethal on the counter attack but they are able to sustain pressure too. They use the full backs very high up the pitch.

Quit living in the past mike, Liverpool’s best weapons outside the front three are the full backs.

1 Like

A will you stop

That’s more of an indictment of the midfield. For all their attacking prowess how many goals did the full backs score last year?

It’s the system, TAA had 12 assists and Robertson 11 last year. The next closest defender was Pereira with 6

How many did they score between them?

One. Full backs don’t overlap inside.

Those assist numbers are mind boggling.

Judging full backs on goals is extremely strange

1 Like

TAA had 17 assists last season in all competitions. That’s scary good numbers. @mikehunt is talking diddy here

1 Like

I thought Liverpool fans consider themselves knowledgeable

@mikehunt is a good man to talk about finances, not so much the actual football side of things

He is excellent going forward alright. Don’t watch enough of Liverpool to judge his defending as I don’t like the way they play

1 Like

his defending is fine. He fills the positions he’s supposed to, is quick and brave. He gets a bit too close to the CB’s when the play is on the other side of the field (either told to, or is ballwatching). That’s an easy fix.

You’re the one that said Liverpool’s full backs are not defenders and should be excused their defensive frailties.

It is not fine. Both full backs are bailed out by exceptional centre halves and goalie.

@mikehunt also thinks Firmino is shit

@mikehunt is a self-hating Liverpool fan. He doesn’t rate any of the players or the manager

1 Like

And covering midfielders, it’s the system they play for fuck sake