Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

It was grand in the World Cup. Get the ref to go to the screen, look at it and if he canā€™t decide itā€™s clearly offside without drawing lines give the goal

1 Like

Itā€™s these lines and millimeters that are making a balls of it. Wolves goal should have stood.

2 Likes

The lines are presumably there to help fans see when something is offside but it does the exact opposite

Iā€™d be more optimistic than @Sidney and think that a top 4 place is very achievable from their current position

Yeah. Souness made a good point in saying that it should be the furthest part back of the player that should be judged.

With the games coming thick and fast I fear you called this correctly. It appeared that Liverpool were out on their feet with 10 mins left yesterday. 4th is now a big ask.

1 Like

You bookmarked that post, didnā€™t you. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

No, I didnt. @caulifloweredneanderthal may have if you look two posts up ā€¦ you stupid fucker.

1 Like

:grin::grin:you did alright yeah.

1 Like

Iā€™ve no posts bookmarked mate

Itā€™s alright - itā€™s only a harmless fella swinging and missing.

Ah but heā€™s our harmless fella

Wishing you a lovely 2020 @horsebox

1 Like

Spurs are 6th at the moment, 25 points behind Liverpool. Man U are 4th, 24 points behind Liverpool. Liverpool have a game in hand in both. Whatever about Man U (who I imagine will drop very few points), Spurs will be hard pressed to pick up another 25 points. I donā€™t see Liverpool losing 19 matches in a row.

Thereā€™s a thread for those bookmarked posts.

Not sure something like the below would look right either in the long-term.

3 Likes

True enough

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @anon60384913 @Cicero_Dandi

9 Likes
3 Likes

I havenā€™t even opened it up and know exactly whatā€™s gonna happen :joy: :joy:

1 Like