Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Fowler is all class. While a falling out with Thommo ultimately led to his departure, Houllier favoured the Heskey Owen combo and Fowler was on the wane so his exit was inevitable

:joy::joy:

''I know I should still be at Liverpool now. Itā€™s easy for me to blame Gerard Houllier for what happened, easy for me to say that I made a huge mistake in allowing his underhand campaign to force me out. Houllier did what he had to do, I guess he did what he thought was in the best interests of the club. However, I still wish he hadnā€™t walked in that door at the start of the 1998 season. Houllier never gave me any respect.Ā€Ā™Ā€Ā™ - Robbie Fowler, February 2004.

Nice to see Robbie can mature and grow. If only others could too.

The sure sign of a small man, forever defined by your own pettiness

to err is human, to forgive is divine

Thereā€™s some fellas on here who will never expand their minds and grow as people. Thats why I always admired @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. He was never afraid to pivot, and develop a new mindset. Lads would try dig up old posts of his to show how he had deviated, not realising it was really just themselves they were embarrassing.

2 Likes

I was there for his first game back at Anfield when Rafa re-signed him. It was wonderful to see a proper number 9. Hopefully Iā€™ll be there when the next one arrives.

Footix alert.

1 Like

Damien Delaney backing a 2-1 win for Spurs and Kenny Cunningham going for a 2-2 draw. Hopefully Liverpool can do it for Houllier tonight! Although having won the previous 5 meetings (including Champions League Final) Iā€™m concerned that Spurs May be due a result on the law of averages.

Matip is a useless cuntā€¦ That centre pairing could be badly done tonight.

What channel is this on?

Have it. Premier sports

Was that not a peno off Dier? Handball??

Blatant. LiVARpool

It would have been harsh but in the world of var it was a stone waller.

2 Likes

Ah nowā€¦

Kid, the penos we have seen this season have been a joke and that was the definition of a peno ā€¦ I donā€™t believe it was a peno myself.