Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

WE
GO
AGAIN

6 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE.

The domination is going to continue

10 years ago the Hodgson era was just beginning with summer signings of Joe Cole, Jovanovich and Kochesky a sign of what was to come. Enjoy the now.

2 Likes

Lovren officially gone. The Mignolet, Moreno, Lovren axis finally completely consigned to history

3 Likes

A book by Robbo would drive a few lads demented

6 Likes

I was very excited about that Joe Cole signing. Thought he was a great addition at the time but it never worked out for him.

That game against Northampton. Shivers

Didn’t he get sent off in his first game? Christ that was a depressing spell. Hodgson should never been allowed in the door. Calling Liverpool a mid table team after getting to a Europa semi the year before.

Yeah sent off against Arsenal at Anfield in his debut. I was hoping Manuel Pellegrini would get the job at the time.

A couple of freebies and a guy signed for ÂŁ2.5m.

Klopp went and bought the title.

Sounds very similar to Klopp’s spending last summer actually.

3 Likes

He broke world transfer records for a goalkeeper and defender at Liverpool. He was allowed 5 years to win the league.

Woy got 6 months and a few fweebies.

1 Like

Roy was 4 points from relegation zone at New Years, Klopp had reached 2 finals within 7 months of being appointed.

4 Likes

He’d also gone from 3 points behind little ol Leicester City when he took over to 21 points behind them on the final day of the season.

I also didn’t realise losing cup finals was an achievement.

2 Likes

Fair play be Leicester on a fantastic title victory but they found themselves languishing in 17th in late February of the following year so the success wasn’t very sustainable. Klopp has built a European and English title winning team after a long period of drought in the club.

He has bought the title with unprecedented patience from his employers.

1 Like

He has spent less than relegated Bournemouth.

1 Like

Here we go again.

6 Likes

That’s a lie.

Four of the Liverpool starting XI cost more than the Bournemouth squad.

1 Like

Liverpool spend nothing most summers. They got 140m for Coutinho and spent it on a goalie and Van Dijk. Those 3 transfers turned Liverpool into serial winners.