Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Not as if ye are conceding goals all around. The problem is wastefulness at the other end

Thatā€™s riighhtf!

Liverpool really need to be winning 2 in a row to be held in the same esteem as the other top top EPL winning teams.

The great pharma shortage is killing Liverpool.

4 Likes

The back line seriously deep and the tempo is way off. Iā€™ve been saying since last Christmas but the front three havenā€™t had a break in 4 years with club and countryā€¦ Nothings really gonna fix that but rest. Thiago needs to get up to speed and will improveā€¦ Jota back soon too. A win against Utd might be the spark but they look jadedā€¦

The Dell is a tough place to go cc @ChairmanDan.

Should never have sold Danny Ings it seems.

The Scouser wannabes get very ratty when they lose

Itā€™s time to drop Trent, Neco (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy & @mickee321) was playing grand there when Trent was out.

Fork out for a CB, couldnā€™t give a bollox if they get fleeced. Having to play Fab and or Henderson there is really taking away from the midfield.

The goals will come, Mane was excellent tonight, but for some last ditch Southampton defending they wouldā€™ve scored a few. The need to start thinking about a long term replacement for Salah though.

4 Likes

One thing is for sure, Thiago canā€™t do it on a cold Monday night in Southampton.

1 Like

Have they literally nobody else to play to centre back?

Canā€™t say fairer than that.

I shouldnā€™t post so soon after a poor result and it may be a tad rash on my behalf but Firmino is beginning to worry me.

I think he was worrying you 2 years ago pal

They have a couple of young fellas who have the pace, movement and flexibility of an auld fella. Good lads to head the ball though

What the fuck did they do between March and August 2020?

1 Like

What?

Jota is the man

Some french kid there as well

Not as creative as Bobby but teams know they just have to sit on Bobby and it stifles a lot of Liverpoolā€™s attacking play.