Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

It’s only clubs with unlimited funds like the two in Manchester who can sign players during a pandemic with no crowds.

I’d expect a European Super League soon

Could they not try and love it more?

I always remember being a sub in an all Britain final a few years back. Our full back remains one of my greatest friends. Laid back doesn’t even begin to describe him. We were playing in Ruislip in a gale. The London team won the toss and played up the hill and into the wind in the first half. We dominated and were 9 points up at half time. They were good, but not great, but with the wind, it soon became apparent that they had a freetaker who knew the ground, and could put the ball over from anywhere, scoring a couple from well inside their own 45.
They chipped the lead down to three within 15 minutes before we rallied and we won by 4 or 5.
I said to my pal after that I was sure we were going to lose. “ah I wasn’t too worried” he said "you’ll always get a spell in a game where one team gets a bit of a run on you, or you’ve a bad patch, but just keep hurling and you’ll generally get through it "
If Liverpool aren’t too far back, their form will turn as lads recover, and they could easily go right back into it.

5 Likes

They spent the lot on agents and have the highest wage bill in the league.

Who? @flattythehurdler s team

1 Like

Edit

Almost like being there in person. I was contemplating going back on the fags such were my levels of tension. The wind was wicked I’d say. You’ve a fabulous repertoire of life experiences.

Thanks mate. I’m like John mcgahern.

1 Like

Liverpool fans bizarrely have already thrown in the towel.

You know it.

1 Like

You beat them at their own game and they’ve been swimming against the tide since. Not many ‘cancelling this means more ordinary’ quips these days, as Klopp stumbles from one mental breakdown to the next. It was the Keano sloppy observation and then your posting here that signalled trouble ahead.

1 Like

Big game tomorrow. Manchester United best chance of a trophy for years so they’ll be up for it.

I’d expect Coach Klopp to have us humming.

1 Like

Utd were given the extra days rest for it, a pure fix.

4 years without a trophy for them, 8 years without a league title and 13 without a European Cup. You’d imagine they should be full of hunger. We’ve been treated to some great times recently by comparison.

1 Like

Ole is very good at getting teams to cup Semis. Advantage United.

Coach Ole needs silverware to save his job.

I’d expect Coach Klopp won’t risk our skipper or Matip.

There’s a generation of teenagers who’ve never seen Man Utd win the league. The hunger must be something else amongst the younger support and newer players. That could tip the scales for them in a tight game.

1 Like

I’m not sure silverware in the competition that Sir Alex didn’t even show up for one year is sufficient. He’ll need to win the European Cup or a League in a non asterisked season.

The Liverpool this means more crowd getting their excuses in a day early, a sad sight to behold. I didn’t fancy her anyway.

Liverpool have spent two years fucking the Prom Queen. Difficult to get enthused by Nora from Accounts.

3 Likes