Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

You have to admire the attention to detail.

I’d say that’s luck more than anything bro… they’ve had injuries just not season ending for ACL or the likes. Matip, Fab, Hendo, Ox, Gomez, Alisson, Shaq have all had spells out last year

[quote=“EstebanSexface, post:437, topic:32061, full:true”]

[/quote/]
His bio tells you all you need to know

A Russia-based Sports Journalist and Consultant, worked with major sports clubs including:- Spartak Moscow, Hajduk Split, Eintracht Frankfurt. Boxed Internationally, played semi-pro football and worked full-time in sports management/consultancy from 2003-13. First published professionally on football in 1990, first Russian league match in 1991, Host of Capital Sports on Capital FM, Moscow, #ChampTalks2020 and write the odd article. Former Director of the Centre of International Relations at the Russian State Social University in Moscow. And to make things more fun, he produced and hosted #ChampTalks2018 for UNESCO, Moscow’s Tolerance Centre and Capital FM.

Tom asked for a source for the information and i provided it. Its bullshit.

Caffeine is yer mans secret sauce for fuck sake. If that’s the case the lads on the coffee thread here would be premier league footballers and not twitchy cunts posting on an obscure internet forum

1 Like

Surprisingly, for a Russian Sports ‘consultant’ - there’s no sources :laughing: — the usual suspects have been done up like kippers - you’d be mortified for them if you thought they were any way intelligent.

2 Likes

Lads are willing to suspend disbelief for rivalries

What was Klopps injury record like at Dortmund?

sweep sweep

I’ve no doubt a number of Liverpool players would have sports induced asthma - it would make complete sense given Klopp’s demands on players— over a third of elite footballers develop it from demands put on their lungs … i’m not sure what players who suffer from it are allowed take to relieve symptoms - which usually consists of coughing and a bit of wheezing post exercise and goes away within a short period … I have it myself.

As for Dortmund, i’ve no idea.

Every succesful team gets accused of doping these days. Pep gets it. Klopp got it. Ranieri got it for Leicester. It’s just the way its gone these days

I think we’ve covered our tracks here anyway so we’re safe for now.

1 Like

Pep was a doper

Source

I read a few years back that Liverpool emphasised in their recruitment that their big purchases would tend to be players without significant injury records. It’s part of the reason they pulled the plug on Fekir that time.

For example, Wijnaldum had some back issues when younger but had no injuries for a few years before he was bought.

In fairness a few players have had significant long-term injuries at some stage during Klopp’s time (Origi, Mane, Keita, Ox, Gomez, Clyne, Brewster spring to mind, along with poor auld Danny Ings), and others have had recurring problems (thinking of the likes of Lovren, Lallana, Shaqiri, Matip).

He was exonerated of the charges.

By the Italian FA :smile:

Sure they thought there was nothing going Aon at juve

Savage energy for lads that can barely get up in the morning they’ve such bad asthma

Raymond Verheijen the Twitter egg evidenced Klopps’s bad last season at Dortmund as evidence he runs players into the ground and has been predicting Liverpool injuries crises for years.

Klopp, Edwards, Kornmaeir and Chef Mona have the players in tip top condition

He was cleared through the courts as well.