Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Internet fora are not the place to be passing on rumours.

Harry Wilson looks like heā€™s off to Burnley @Thomas_Brady

Surely another Ā£20m pocketed there. They might put towards signing Sarr for the craic

3 cracking goals from Shaq, Minamino and Curtis Jones. Jones seems to be a very promising prospect, good eye for goal.

Jones with two tonight. Heā€™s the real deal. A cocky Scouser too.

1 Like

Champagne football. 4 crackers.

Jones looks very tidy again, would I be mad in thinking he could be ahead of Ox in the pecking order?

Fairly confident in interviews alright. Could he be the next Steven Gerrard or are we looking at more of a Danny Murphy level type of player?

Its against Lincoln ye absolute freaks of nature

2 Likes

FIVEEEEEE

OMG @EstebanSexface

Is this on the TV?

On Sky Sports

Ya and Liverpool beat their brains out

showed em good and proper.

Lincoln wonā€™t get uppity again anytime soon

Whisht

They got two back. 6-2 now.

The lesser spotted Marko Grujic got Liverpoolā€™s sixth sandwiched in between two for Lincoln

Surprised heā€™s not gone on loan again given the plethora of midfielders at the club. Seemed to do well enough for Hertha Berlin. Probably 24 at this stage so will be sold soon enough youā€™d imagine.

I think they just want him off the books at this stage if they can get Ā£20million

I feel like in 5 years time weā€™ll be laughing to ourselves saying ā€œRemember we thought Neco was a proper backup to Trent for that period of time?ā€

That will be a life well-lived

1 Like

I feel like in 5 years time weā€™ll be saying the next 10 days are critical as we warm ourselves around a fire in a cave.

2 Likes