Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

We?

Oirish Liverpool fans :grinning:

2 Likes

Keep saying it, that makes it true.

I didn’t expect this from you tbh. :see_no_evil:

Carlo Fantastico got it spot on this evening. 3 cb with Dinge (fantastic footballer imo) and Seamus Coleman playing as Wing backs and Richarlison leading the line.
It was always set up to soke up all the Liverpool pressure and hit them on the counter. It was a bonus getting the early goal.a glorious ball from the very skillful James.
Everton stook to the game plan and got their 2nd on the counter all be it a soft enough penalty but it was by the letter of the law. Dcl had a tap in if he wasn’t brought down.
Everton are going the right way under Carlo and have reached the magical 40 points. Everton deserved their win this evening all be it over a very tired Liverpool team.
I though Salah and Mane were embarrassing tonight. I lost count of the amount of dives the 2 of them had thus evening.
Great win, well happy to have reached the magical 40 points… Better things to come.
NSNO

9 Likes

Congrats on a deserved win. Thought Michael Keane was immense.

1 Like

Great win kid. Pickford showed up.

Liverpool are a very poorly run professional sports organisation. Did they not know you can use the money you have to buy players from other teams? Especially if you are weak in certain areas or have injuries. :man_shrugging:

They did mate, how much did they spend on 2 cb in jan

Thrupence halfpenny approximately including agents fees.

The oirish Liverpool fans congratulating the oirish Everton fans

Ffs

1 Like

We post what we want.

And where we want

2 Likes

Everton as as Oirish as Hibs

We go again.

Great to see foley got banned for a day.

1 Like

When you’ve no more worlds to conquer and they tell you never, and it means more, YNWA

More lies

Is @artfoley banned?

yes

For what?