Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

It’d be like Limerick players posing with the Liam MacCarthy Cup after losing the semi-final to Kilkenny last year on the basis the final had yet to be played and they were technically still champions.

Many of the same lads defending the murderers would have been abusing the fuck out of big Shane Dowling had he posted a picture of himself last August with the All Ireland, Munster and League trophies with the accompanying caption “champions of everything!”

It’s fascinating to watch the Liverpool loyalists in action here.

Shut your hole you cunt.

1 Like

I sense some massive similarities between Liverpool and Limerick, most people are delighted for them but they’re soon to become insufferable, has anybody said they can die happy now yet?

Edit: I remembered Inter Milan won in 2010.

Lads cant get their noodle around the players wanting to takes pictures with all the trophies while they have them…

It makes for a great bit of internet.

It’s a far cry from some of the slagging we used to receive. We finished 8th not a long time ago, now it’s “You didn’t even win the champions league and premier league in the same season, how embarrassing”.

Sweet, sweet times. Let’s revel in it.

4 Likes

The Celtic players can get a photo with the European Cup when they visit the Anfield museum.

1 Like

No need for a trip to Liverpool, I’d say Celtic have an auld replica of the European Cup they won in the Celtic Park boardroom. Sure Celtic are #ChampionsOfEverything too.

I think that both sets of supporters have been remarkably restrained.

Will the Celtic players be getting photos taken with it with the trophy’s won this year?

Coach Mourinho presided over an Internazionale win in 2010.

1 Like

Yeah I remembered that after. The Milan clubs have fallen away in recent years unfortunately.

They were on course for the best ever top flight season in any of the big 5 leagues at one late enough stage. It was a phenomenal season by any measure really but did end in a very damp squibby way with the break and dead rubber closed doors games at the end.

Theyll have some job inscribing all of that on the back of the premier league medal

Brewster scored again tonight for Swansea - something like 8 goals in his last 10 games for them.

Klopp has hinted at him being part of the squad next year — they had high hopes for him a couple of years ago before his bad injury.

Was it Dortmund or Leverkusen that were sniffing around him two years ago while he was injured and Liverpool gave him a new contract?

FAO @Thomas_Brady

https://twitter.com/SwanseaCity_fc/status/1288572145593974786?s=19

Think it might have been MĂśnchengladbach. He was on the bench for the 4-0 v Barca last year.

1 Like

Youre right pal :+1:

Jurgen Klopp: Germany’s greatest export airs at 10pm on Channel 4 on Monday August 3rd.

3 Likes