Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Heā€™ll be like a new 50 million signing next season.

1 Like

They turned down 12million + add ons from Burnley. Crazy stuff. They should have let him out the gap

Why wonā€™t we just sell him? What do they think is going to happen? That this time around weā€™ll get 6th time lucky and his stint with Cardiff will change him and heā€™ll come back next year like prime Arjen Robben?

Fucking stupid, cash him in and get on with it. A talented player but not gonna be a first-team regular for Liverpool

Theyā€™re waiting for Bournemouth to get promoted and pay Ā£40m for him next season.

6 Likes

Relax ffs :grin:

1 Like

Who is this ā€œweā€?

Supposedly Bournemouth had an obligation to buy him for Ā£23m had they stayed up. Villaā€™s illegitimate point at Sheffield United was damaging Liverpool even before they stayed up and handed out a 7-2 beating

Bournemouth have been a good friend of Liverpool Football Club

It reminds me of when I used to cheat in Championship Manager by adding a manager on one of my rival clubs and then spending their entire budget on one of my reserves.

8 Likes

A strange one. Iā€™d consider him a better player than Solanke who raked in ā‚¬19 million.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is probably a better player than Dom Solanke. I think in the current environment, they should have been taking that 12 million with a big smile.

As it is, heā€™s gone to Cardiff on loan for a season for a fee of about 1 million.

'Arvey Elliott gone to Blackburn and Ben Woodburn to Blackpool

#LFC line up v Everton: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Milner, Gomez, Jones, Minamino, Jota.

Thiago :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Whereā€™s Naby lad?

RIP

1 Like

Rumours of the Covid. Was officially ruled out yesterday

No big Divock. He loves a goal against the EV

Kelleher mustnā€™t be much good if Adrian can have a game like that against Villa and he still doesnā€™t get a start.

Adrian needs to keep it simple. Hoof it, Bonner style

With Adrian in goal itā€™s advantage Everton

Deffo mate