Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Some finish from salad for the second

Richarlison - tackle looks even worse. Studs on Thiago shin. A leg breaker

1 Like

Much worse tackle than Pickford’s

It was a shocking tackle don’t know why he was so pissed off about when he got the red

Because he’s a fucking knacker.

2 Likes

Right…

It wasn’t Robertson I was on about

We’ll have to defer to your expertise here pal.

Thought Robertson got a little lucky himself, appeared to kick out at a player.

2 Likes

Thiago and VVD RIP

How long will they be out for? Two brilliant players that we could do without losing.

Klopp told his post-match press conference: “When I left the pitch, Thiago told me in the red card situation with Richarlison he thinks he got injured. We will see if it’s true or not, but if he felt like this then we need to have a look.”

The manager added on Van Dijk: “I don’t know [how serious it is], I don’t know, but it is not good.

“Virgil played for us I don’t know how many games in a row. He plays with pain, he plays with pretty much everything, but he couldn’t play on. That’s not good.”

Didn’t see the tackle but Richarlison is apparently a great fella, grew up very poor and does a lot for charity

1 Like

I was talking about football mate.

@lonelyisland236 has taken this one fierce badly

https://twitter.com/lesroberts77/status/1317470440701517824?s=21

5 Likes

footix are so weird

1 Like

Yet you constantly hound Robertson who has been one of the most active EPL players in terms of charity work :man_shrugging:

That’s fucking hilarious

Me man is missing the Ratoath Inn :joy:

1 Like

What a piss flap.

I mean, I did punch my child and threatened to stab my wife after it was ruled out - but that’s just ridiculous.

1 Like

You did nothing of the sort. You’re at home sulking all day while you’re doing the list of chores that Princess prepared for you