Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

I thought it was the alleged racist comments made by Jordan Henderson (allegedly).

Carry on.

Great opportunity for Liverpool to get out of that ludicrously long contract they gave Hendo.

Every cloud…

Not a hope. Liverpool fans will abuse salah who carried them for years but they’ll rally round the racist. They love a good siege mentality.

1 Like

What racist comments??? There’s nothing in any press outlet about such comments??

1 Like

Sweep sweep…

The press :joy:

Any news on Trent lad’s ankle?

Ive no idea what you’re on about here. I can see nothing about racist allegations anywhere?

I didn’t see the second half at all… was there a bust up? Says nothing there about racism.

You’re adopting a sensible approach on this. We should all be very slow in rushing to judgement. Due process has to take it’s course.

I didn’t see the match myself and missed Match of the Day last night. It does seem at the moment from what I’m reading that it’s merely just an allegation, nothing definitive caught on camera.

Sweep sweep from the usual suspects here I see

Is it only on tfk that these allegations are being bandied about?

There hasn’t been an allegation of racism (yet). There’s an allegation that something was said between the players. What that is has been widely speculated on the INTERNET. It will be in the report that Michael Oliver submits I presume.

I really hope it’s not a case of racism (regardless of my own football allegiances). There’s no place for that in any aspect of society.

Down to the bare bones for Wednesday.

2 Likes

Chilling mate

1 Like

agreed, its easy to point score over things like this that is why im asking the forum not to let footix allegiances come into play & just admit that this is deeply concerning

6 Likes

Yes there should be no attempts to shut down or block out discussion of alleged racism. That only plays into the racists’ hands

1 Like