Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

I thought Klopp showed disrespect with the lineup today.

Who put the ball in the scousers net?
Taiwo Taiwo

Fucking have it you murdering Cunts

1 Like

The Ox on to save the day :joy:

1 Like

The Scouse wannabes have gone very quiet

3 Likes

There was a huge gap there in the Forest rearguard for that free-kick a couple of mins ago that nobody tried to exploit. Reminded me of Aurelio at Chelsea in 2009.

Van Dijk has had 3 great chances. Ali Becker nearly got on the break.

Well done @Lazarus @Bod95 @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi

Well deserved by all accounts

3 Likes

All I can say is thank fuck I had to take the dog for a grooming and then on to Thurles to do the shopping with herself

1 Like

Football 1
Moneymen 0

2 Likes

Hand me Joe Gomez’s head

Small clubs always have these results, get up for the big teams and then collapse the following week

1 Like

Best performance of the season by a mile should have added a second, hopefully that kicks us into gear now

2 Likes

The city match for Liverpool was a classic of the type united had loads of under ole, Jose etc. Get up for a big match to paper over cracks.

Did Forest not sign 23players in the summer window?

4 Likes

+1. Congrats to the Forest posters on here. They deserve their day in the sun to be fair. I saw an Irish flag on the side and thought of it potentially being @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi.

3 Likes

Forest manager looks like a middle aged English lad youd see on a stag in temple bar. The jacket and all

When you see Jones, Elliott, Carvalho & Milner all starting at once you are always gonna be fearful.

1 Like

I remember City used get those results all the time under Royle and Keegan

The reds must have been brutal. Klopps lineup was shocking tho.