Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

:grimacing:

4 Likes

Some clamping in fairness

1 Like

Klopp said he didnt see it but it wasnt a red

4 Likes

What always amazes me most about the internet baiting of each other by both sets of fans Liverpool and United is how some genuinely cant see how much alike both sets of Irish fans are.

As somebody who is old enough to remember the 80s and Liverpool dominance of the decade I have no problem saying I have a severe dislike of Manchester United, some of my best mates are United but I severely dislike the club they support and no apologies for that after nigh on 25 years of suffering while they dominated. I will get a rise out of them on any issue I possibly can but for me thats what it is a rise.

What does make me laugh is when fans of United berate Liverpool fans for what they are without realising they have become a mirror image over the last 10 years, glorying in Liverpool defeats rather than their own success, harking back to their historic period of glory, celebrating the successes of the supposed rivals Man City.

I hope ye lot go another 30 years without a title!

3 Likes

Lads getting into pitch battles online over foreign football franchises. Genuinely tragic

2 Likes

you could have just typed all footix are oddballs mate

10 Likes

fuckin butchers

Perth Dingos fans getting het up by the EPL franchises instead of baiting the Brisbane Roar fans. Perplexing

4 Likes

im Roar mate

2 Likes

Eamonn Sweeney has just put a massive target on his back for the Kult of Klopp

He better hope darwin nunez takes the shot

1 Like

Quiet staffroom at lunch.

1 Like

By describing him as one of the greatest managers in the history of a club which has been managed by some of the greatest??

Deary me

He is a Footix too bro, a massive one

1 Like

Thanks for the diagnosis

never mind that prick… he likes to haze new lads…

Back in your box

TAOE……