Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

The Klopp sustainable development index

4 Likes

I’m so glad Jurgen is a green

2 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Tottenham Hotspur has finished joint-top of this year’s league table, alongside Liverpool

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

1 Like

Lucas

2 Likes

I was fierce excited by the signing, not least because Lucas was going to be in the Brazil U20 world cup squad that summer. I was living in Montreal for a few months and I was looking forward to seeing Liverpool’s new box to box wunderkind in action. Lucas was also the captain of that squad. Turns out poor Lucas got injured in lead up to tournament and had to pull out. I went to see Brazil twice in that tournament (there were two double headers on the same week so I saw both). They came third in a group including USA, Poland and South Korea.

CC footix of the day thread

4 Likes

Curtis Jones lad is the best young player in the world right now

3 Likes

Man is on fire. Surely an England call up coming.

2 Likes

Reincarnation of Steven Gerrard. A scouse heartbeat permeates through that midfield with Trent and Curtis lad working in tandem.

3 Likes

Now we know why Liverpool pulled out of paying 150m for Bellingham

5 Likes

Curtis lad is really playing well since coming back from that mysterious injury he had.

Will be like a new signing next season. John Henry can put the cheque book away again.

The Klopp index strikes again… Growing pains caused him a lot of injury issues over the last few years but the index always wins through.

The Klopp Development Index delivers again.

1 Like

Hon the Pool bury the :fox_face: please

2 Likes

The very knowledge travelling kop singing their hearts out for Bobby
Special club

3 Likes

Pick that out!!!

Three Scouse goals tonight.

A special club.

3 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Trent loves a goal at Leicester. This is like a throwback to the days when *Robbie Fowler, Stevie Macca, David Thompson and a young Stevie Gerrard were interweaving on the scoresheet. Leicester 0-3 Scousers.

*I think Steve McManaman had left for Real just before Gerrard opened his account against Sheffield Wednesday.

Leicester being relegated is almost as big a surprise as them winning the league.