Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Darwin turned down 300k a week and unlimited noodles to join Liverpool for 100k a week and play with Noodle Diaz.

2 Likes

You can’t buy intensity like that. Coach Klopp has him pressing in a Uruguay training session. He’s right on track on the Klopp Development Index.

I was chatting to some Bayern Munich fans last week. They said Liverpool had mugged them off good and proper selling them Sadio lad for 50m euro.

As an aside the beer festival is back this week. It’s on in September notwithstanding the nomenclature

2 Likes

Really? Were they not delighted with videos of him all ovwr the club ‘socials’ eating sandwiches with his teammates and having a giggle? Lfc fans used to lap that shit up. It seems Bayern must be a very special club.

1 Like

Awaiting confirmation if the Ratoath Inn will submit a bulk order for interested people so we can all collect them from the inn on a match day

1 Like

Would you accept him making something MeanMore ?

£170 for a pair of shoes and no one is even getting a team holiday out of it

4 Likes

Do they have size 5s for the @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Blackguarded again.

1 Like

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

The nudge off the ball was reminiscent of Robbie Fowler on Gary Neville at Old Trafford in 1995.

I’d have expected him to score around 20 goals in all comps at the outset of the season. With his 3 game suspension and limited gametime early on I’d downgrade those expectations to about 17 goals this season. I’d say he’s still good for that much.

UEFA are like that Russian MP who expressed condolences over the bombing that the KGB hadn’t yet carried out.

Work ongoing for a mural on the side of the Ratoath Inn.

4 Likes

id wonder if the owner of the rathoath inn ever googles the pub & keeps getting brought here

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind it’s actually a spurs pub

1 Like

We hunted them after 19’ final. They haven’t been back

4 Likes

A mauling not seen since Rovers ultras were hunted from the Steering Wheel.

5 Likes

Iconic

1 Like

Would Standard Chartered be deemed iconic ?

Oh absolutely.

1 Like

Coca cola?? the kings of single use plastics??

surely this is a step to far for the footix?

2 Likes