Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Great point

3 points more than under pressure Stevie G

Klopp is in big big trouble

Lads I told ye this season is a complete and utter waste of time. The only way is down from here after the quadruple bid. Ye may as well go back to town enjoy yereselves and don’t be worrying.

I watched the first half and Trent seemed to playing almost in a number 10 role he was that high up the pitch and central. While also being right back some of the time. :person_shrugging:t2: Was a very strange position he was taking up I wonder was it almost like him and klopp proving ‘look how high I play I’m not ACTUALLY a defender.’

All good. The team is in transition… A down year as i predicted before a ball was kicked

2 Likes

Theres more transition to come. Ye need a whole new midfield

There’s one coming through that looks a gem.

1 Like

Bajcetic was flying it with the minors last year. Just needs a year of S and C and he’ll be ready for senior.

2 Likes

They are dreaming if they think Bellingham will go in there next season.

Liverpool will be doing very well to be playing Champions league next season., if they don’t get that you’re looking at second tier signings

A cholesterol brother turning on klopp

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

You wonder how bad the rest of de oirish footix are if this guy is their leader

Our leader is @Fran.

This lad is playing junior b hurling in comparison.

By the sound of his accent, he’s been living in England, most likely in the south, for around 15 years or so.

Maddison In

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Had a few grand pints in here beforehand

Konate and Ramsey lad make the bench

If donkey nunez doesn’t score tonight ye may pack him up and ship him back

That’s an extremely attacking line-up. We’re going for the Gers/Huns throats early tonight.