Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

but @caulifloweredneanderthal said he detested the clubs run on oil money & he would stopp supporting LFC if they became a state owned club - he wont let this happen

2 Likes

His protest will be to show up only 30 minutes before kick off.

2 Likes

Liverpool will be there after the owners and were there before them. Its others peoples money. He shouldn’t get so hung up on it

he famously said that if Liverpool fans murdered anyone he wouldnt stop supporting them yet still supported them after heysel

footix are kray kray

Klopp will have no excuse for the dearth of trophies if they do get the oil money anyway

1 Like

It won’t happen. It’ll be some other American venture capitalists who are slightly lower on the cuntage hierarchy than some of the petrostates. If it happens, I’ll resign my position as branch secretary with the Ratoath Inn SC and throw my lot in with those Dundalk cunts next season.

6 Likes

The environmentalists on here who talk to lettuce leaves were cheering on the Petrostates instead of a self sustaining club. Troubling

2 Likes

Not sure but I’ve a feeling they’ll be very special, whoever they are.

4 Likes

Is @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy still trying to reconcile his green credentials with his support of Saudi Arabia owned Newcastle United

Fewer journalists creating carbon footprints thanks to the Saudi regime.

1 Like

I’m hearing reports that RedBird may be the next owners of Liverpool Football Club. They already have a 10% stake in the club I believe. Possibly a bigger input from Lebron James.

FSG are leaving because uefa refused to implement financial fair play rules… And who could blame them. The last thing the game needs is Liverpool being owned by some towel heads sports washing…a monster that size would be brutal for the game.

1 Like

+1. A huge club like LFC owned by sportswashing state would be dangerous. Be extremely hard to compete with that. There’s a purity about being owned by the likes of a John W Henry who only has €2 billion to his name and effectively invests nothing of his own.

This is gonna be delish mate.

They will have to be very special, thems the rules

They need to make us dream.

4 Likes
1 Like

Be more in his line to start a Sporting Fingal rebirth.

Think about it ‘The Black Forge Inn’ on the LFC shirt :heart_eyes:

2 Likes