Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

They have lots of money and can buy good players.

Be impossible for him to stay on after such comments. Klopp hates money and good players

He wasn’t great from 2007 until early 2010 but after that he was actually solid. He stood in at centre-back numerous times in 2016-17 season and did fine. A good squad player. Probably similar to Fred at Man Utd right now.

GIF by Liverpool FC

A cult hero

1 Like

He accumulated plenty of caps for Brazil too. Regular for Lazio in the apparently excellent Serie A right up until retirement. You don’t fool the likes of Dunga if you can’t play ball!

Still playing away with Gremio in Brazil.

I went to see Brazil play in the u20 world cup in Montreal in 2007. I was excited to see Liverpool’s new long haired box to box midfielder. In typical Liverpool fashion, he was put injured for the tournament

#footixoftheday

1 Like

An early incarnation of Naby who was excellent for 20 minutes in 2019.

1 Like

Ah lads. Jurgen is unreal. What a guy. That’s my manager!

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

A very special man

A man of the people who never forgot his roots. Didn’t he drop 10k in to Tesco during Covid and told them to distribute it out for any heathcare workers. He had a great covid like myself.

1 Like

Interesting the Spanish coach couldnt find a spot for Thiago. I dont understand how someone at the world cup coultnt envisage a situation for him. He missed the Euros 12with injury.Spain must be set on pressing and roidedto the gills.

1 Like

This is the same weirdo who didn’t go to his own mother’s funeral?

2 Likes

Oooft. That sounds like cuntish behaviour

Nasty post.

Were there not travel restrictions?

You incels will stoop to any levels to attack our manager.

7 Likes

Wtf?

This changes everything

You’ll probably have middle-aged Oirish footix on now saying there were travel restrictions stopping him or some such guff. There wasn’t. It’s weirdly triggering for them :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Coach Klopp has destroyed lads lives when they are reduced to stooping to lying about a man’s mothers funeral.

4 Likes

The edgy butt sniffers have stooped to a new low.

1 Like

Everyone knows Germany were quarantining UK travellers. You’ll get incels on denying it no doubt tho, they are sick individuals.

The same lads defending the rights of the 2 girls to go to dubai to get boob jobs now saying klopp was right not to go to germany for the funeral