Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

WE ARE LIVERPOOL
THIS MEANS MORE

They can also pay players a million pound a week.

2 Likes

Agreed. More associated with manslaughter by their fans than most other clubs anyway.

1 Like

There’s not much between the super clubs.

Jesus Eddie Howe working miracles on that money

Imagine what he’ll do when they are able to cut loose?

It doesn’t mean success. United have blown hundreds of millions and are fucked

1 Like

Thankfully we have you patrolling the footix threads to keep us on the straight and narrow.

1 Like

It’s great aul entertainment all the same. This must be what our old dears felt watching coronation street

1 Like

Arra, you know what i mean… You won’t be at much without it. When will you see another Leicester or Liverpool again? Small budget teams winning doesn’t happen too often

1 Like

More posts than me on this thread. And I’m a cholesterol brother

4 Likes

Man City will win the league with an 18m profit this season. Spending less than the top 10

He’s doing Trojan work… When he’s not patrolling here he’s searching for Liverpool tweets on twitter to post here… Serious dedication :clap::clap::clap:

Shur they’ve a near settled winning team with years, the investment was done years back.

I presume they’ve a clatter of serious talent bought in at underage like Chelsea had a few years ago? There seems to be a lot of young players knocking about that were at the city academy

I haven’t a clue.

KDB , Walker, Maharez , Gundogan must all be over 30… Cancelo and the Portuguese cunt cant be far behind. There’s plenty of youth in there but he must be thinking about his next cycle

The young right back looks a serious player. Lewis, only 18. Palmer is getting games. Outside the first team i haven’t a clue what’s there.

Southampton took Citys academy director and he signed a load of young lads for big money

A generational Dutch star, funded by sale of Neco lad and Taki lad.

The laptop gurus strike again
Somewhere Michael Edwards is raising a glass in a toast “Kudos Wardy, Kudos”

1 Like

Sure don’t Liverpool do that with Bournemouth

1 Like

I didn’t want to say it.