Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Just looking at the league table there, I see the Scousers are now 7 points behind the Red Mancs with the same number of games played.

That yappy little shit in goal for Everton took something from him. Most significant thing he will ever do.

1 Like

You’re a voracious consumer of the EPL for a rubby man. Popping up constantly with takes on the latest franchise comings and goings. Fair play to you finding the time for it.

Rugby?

He’s a Cricket man first & foremost

Paddy Footix surprised that an Englishman would have a passing interest in our English domestic league.

He’s a Carlow hurling man

1 Like

You’d very little interest in following England during the world cup in fairness.

That’s only 6 weeks of the year now

It seems this season has been put down as meaning less. It’s about the Klopp development index apparently. Klopp is developing into a thundercunt of abusiveness and bad sportsmanship.

1 Like

Passing… come come now mr @ChairmanDan

You’re one of the most informed EPL consumers on here.

I dont support any of the super franchises, Im a St Pats man.

2 Likes

We’re tipping along nicely for the Madrid game, resting lads in the EPL. It’s all about the big one.

Spot on
Lot of lads can’t see the bigger picture

3 Likes

Id say it’s more you being extremely selective in what you take out if his comments… He absolutely lives rent free in a lot of guys heads.

3 Likes

I called his meltdown last night and i only watched the first half… the rest is just the widely reported comments he made after the game. Whinging about Brentford.
As one of the Top Redz, Carra laid said, Liverpool players just dont do the running anymore. For Heavy metal football das ist nicht gut.

1 Like

He didn’t whinge tho did he? Read or listen to the full match interview, not the little snippets pulled out selectively. He’s too open and should just give short yes or no answers… But then you’d be on calling him a cunt for not giving full answers :smiley:

Man U pyjama man @Juhniallio is doing some scouser baiting here. This title charge has imbued him with a great sense of confidence.

The footix turning on Klopp

1 Like

It’s a testament to how well the man looks after himself that the pyjamas still fit since the last title charge.

2 Likes

The pyjama boys will be posting screenshots of league tables very soon . They’ll post where they want, post where they want.

1 Like

The Man U boys are addicted to this thread. They’re almost as bad as TSG at this stage.

1 Like