Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Lot of players on more money than Mane, Ox is one of them. No wonder Mane is on his bike. I see it in our place. Lads bursting their balls for fcuk all while the big earners sit scratching while posting on tfk.

2 Likes

Like. A. New. Signing.

A great sort is Jimmy. Probably has it all done at this stage

1 Like

The Redmen can’t compete on price. The laptop gurus will have to turn their attention elsewhere.

I think it’s going to happen.

What do the cholesterol twins think mate?

1 Like

Sure the reds have got no money

The net spend kings will rise again

1 Like

They said Van Djik was crazy money. A snip at 70m. Nunez will be the same. Looked a classy player.

Net spend, net spend, net spend…

For followers of Portuguese football - how good is Nunez

He’s probably the best young player in the world right now.

5 Likes

Slightly concerning that he hasn’t scored for Uruguay in 2 years and only scored 14 the season before last but he was very good against us in the Champions League and you just know Jurgen Klopp would turn him into a star. I’d say Jurgen would have had Djibril Cisse and Milan Baros winning the Golden Boot if he’d been at Liverpool in the mid 00’s.

Solid return. Taki brought us 2 cups this year .

Taki was Liverpool’s top scorer in domestic cups and has completed the set of domestic medals in the English game. €17 million is a snip.

Benfica and Porto are the benchmark for scouting and player development. Nunez was plucked from the Spanish second division a couple of years ago,

Benfica are a huge club historically but obviously some issues with retaining really top players.

1 Like
1 Like