Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Im not the great man :rofl:

A group of us regularly meet at the Ratoath Inn to watch Liverpool games. Drop @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy a PM and he will stick you on the WhatsApp group.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

5 Likes

He should join you on a trip too, stadium early etc etc etc

Absolutely. He will have to touch base with the supporter club secretary @Biff_Egan for that

2 Likes

Is @Thrawneen back?

Why would he frequent this thread? He’s a Huddersfield supporter

Deep down every Limerick man worth his salt is a red

Imagine what the pile on will look like when thelimericks go into decline?

I’d say the blades are already being sharpened but that might be a bit too close to the bone

What a weekend, vindication for me and we add to our ever growing TFK fanbase cc @Jayo76.

It doesn’t get much better than this

4 Likes

@Jayo76 won’t have to walk though the storm. We’ll carry him. YNWA

5 Likes

Until something goes wrong, then ye’ll rob his wallet and piss on him

A few auld goals or wins would have us in bonus territory these days

2 Likes

It’s vital to take the wallet first . Otherwise you’re carrying a piss stained wallet in your arse pocket.

4 Likes

I’d like to thank one and all, of all clubs, nationalities and persuasions for making me feel so welcome.

5 Likes

When you walk through a storm
With a wallet from a dead guy
Don’t be afraid of the smell.

2 Likes

It’s the first thing they teach you in scouser school. @Thomas_Brady was telling me he’s starting his “Causing Trouble in Foreign Cities” module next week.

The last of the modules is called “Murdering”, you have the love the simplicity of it

2 Likes

When fans show up late and cause a ruckus the incels in here complain. When @caulifloweredneanderthal shows up 5 hours early they complain. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like