Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Klopp is fucking nuts here lads. Rambling like a fucking loon. He’s like tiger Tim Sherwood or that Jones lad who plays in the dorset league or something.

1 Like

You reckon the communications and commercial manager of the LGFA has no interest in Ladies Football? Really? You may want to rethink that….

How could his team take him seriously

Chelsea lost 3-0 to Real in the first leg last season and it ended up going to extra-time in Madrid. A sobering scoreline to witness after training but if history has taught us anything it’s that Liverpool are always dangerous when 3 goals in arrears halfway through a Champions League tie.

2 Likes

The floodlights will be low in Marie Crowes back garden tonight

6 Likes

FSG have backed him, another two attacking players for close on £120m added since last summer.

Are they big enough to sack him?

2 Likes

Good to have you back talking soccer mate

3 Likes

He’s a big Tipp hurling fan also. Think he did some broadcasting previously.

It’s a job I suppose.

Even lower for her and poor Timmy who were both in Anfield

the cholesterol brother that went to the game enjoyed it and said it was a great occasion

real liverpool fans must detest the Irish

1 Like

The most knowledgeable fans in the world will always respect a better team winning on the night. Coach Ancelotti deserves all the plaudits. He’s been a thorn in Liverpool’s side for close to 20 years and cost us many European Cups.

There’s no shame in losing like that to European royalty. Spurs lost 2-7 to Bayern not that long ago. I’m sure that will be scant consolation to Paddy Footix.

de oirish arent welcome in anfield mate

cant blame the Liverpool fans

2 Likes

The Spion Kop didn’t really play its role tonight. Thought it might have sucked a goal or two in during the second half.

Spionless might be more appropriate given tonights performance. Fabinho let a fella walk right by him for the last goal and Real strolled up the pitch and walked the ball into the net.

Wahey!

Liverpool look a tired team. They’re like the 1999 Wexford hurling team - a few years after their major success and having come close to replicating it but now they lack freshness & too many of them are past their peak & haven’t been moved on. Bajcetic (spelling?) is the rare new breed & you can tell he’ll be an excellent player by the way he received the ball on the turn to initiate that goal at Newcastle. But he had a nightmare tonight. Lots of passes went astray & he lost his composure a bit & tried to force more & more difficult ones but they went awry too. Not helped by Fabinho & Henderson who were slow, overrun & seem have lost all their physical attributes. Liverpool’s relative success was built around running power & pressing (likely aided by drugs) but Real were able to walk through them tonight. Fabinho was like a decrepit auld lad for the last goal. The problems in midfield were exacerbated by the two centre backs. That ex-Celtic lad Van Dyke is an absolute donkey. I really like Alexander-Arnold as a footballer but defending isn’t his forte and Vinicius totally exploited that area behind/between TAA & Gomez. A litany of issues really when you add in the keeper howler & the front three only playing/extending themselves sporadically rather than putting in a concerted effort (albeit two of them scored).

2 Likes

It’s bizarre. It’s utterly self inflicted. A point blank refusal from Klopp to see whats in front of his eyes. His midfield is supposed to be all running and pressing and not one of them can do it anymore. And he still persists in trying to perform like that. It exposes his defence completely. Buying Gakpo instead of a midfielder was ridiculous.

I don’t have an issue with the signing of Gakpo. He was one for the summer but it was pushed forward when United came in for him. It was also at a time when Liverpool had 3 to 4 attackers injured. He’s looked decent so far. They started Ox three or four games in a row, at the left of the attack. The likes of west Ham wouldn’t be doing that.

My issue is the either/or. Why didn’t they get Gakpo and another body in midfield? It was very obvious one was needed.

To be honest, I still can’t believe they didn’t replace Gini when he left.

anyone else think its odd that the footix arent using “we” anymore?

7 Likes