Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Sad to see the Hall of Famers departing one by one. They made us dream.

2 Likes

Bobby parks in disabled parking spaces. A cunt.

1 Like

We were privileged to see it.

We need Alisson to baptise @mikehunt so he can see the light on Bobby. And not just the light from his teeth

3 Likes

I’ve been humming “Si Senior” to myself for the last hour or so

Firminho was a great bit of stuff. I’d respect him more for not bothering his hole trying to win the Europa League. Be something the likes of a spurs would try win.

Probably the greatest false 9 in the Premier League era. He saw things that others couldn’t imagine. 2017/18 Bobby was immense. Scored about 25 goals in all comps that season including around 10 in the Champions League.

Bobby.

What a man.

A perfect foil for Mane and Salah.

Intelligent withdrawal and great passing ability. Also chipped in with goals.

3 Likes

Losing that Intermediate final was a cruel but necessary step on the road to winning senior 3 years later. The session in the hotel afterwards brought a group of future European Cup winning footballers closer together. It also ended Albi Moreno’s days as a first team regular which was a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

He had his own redemption against United in the intermediate final a few years later too

1 Like
1 Like

Get in!

1 Like

Bang of peak Fernando Torres off that goal.

Werent some of the yanited lads on here saying they dodged a bullet when we sogmed cody?

2 Likes

Varane filling for vidic being put on his ass

Get in

2 Likes

Torres’s second goal against Chelsea in November 2010 is the one I’m thinking of.

The fucker was playing for them within a few months, but at least he wasn’t scoring for them.

I think Manchester United will win this 1-2.

Darwinnnnnnnn!

Thank you.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like