Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Ten Hag running away like a scalded cat.:grinning:

The Kop sucked in SIX !

2 Likes

Auld seven fags

Did the worst Liverpool team in 80 years smash up Ten Hag’s tricky reds with four goals from the players who ETH desperately wanted to sign :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Worst Liverpool team in yonks and best united team in yonks. Lol

3 Likes
9 Likes

That must be nearly the worst bating united ever got?

@balbec must have gave Klopp a loan of his cap

1 Like

It’s their worst defeat since 1931. Really hard to believe a team full of confidence off the back of a trophy win and comeback during the week can collapse like that. I can’t think of anything like it :smiley:

Since the 1920’s when they were beaten by the same margin by Wolves apparently.

If they win their game in hand and score about 30 goals in, United will be right back in the mix.

Neville was saying that Bruno Fernandez was going mental towards the end because he wasn’t taken off.

:joy:

1 Like

@maurice_brown I might have a 7up to celebrate

2 Likes

Great way to pass the 40 point mark and ensure safety.

5 Likes

Ah they still could finish ahead of Liverpool and win a trophy or two and that would be a brilliant season. If that result doesnt derail them completely.
That performance was worse than days when the manager had completely lost the dressing room etc it makes very little sense.

Anytime there’s a hammering to be dished out in this fixture it inevitably comes from Liverpool.

Liverpool 7:0 Man United
Liverpool 4:0 Man United
Man United 0:5 Liverpool

United did have 3-0 the season Balotelli was playing. De Gea gave an absolute tour de France that day.

I’ve a feeling there was a 4-0 to United around 2003.

Liverpool had another 4-0 at Anfield in 1990 the same day Cork beat Meath to win the double.

Aye, we’ll be back to blaming the Glazers here in no time

Didn’t Beardsley get a hat trick that day?

Sounds right