Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

I’d say Jude will turn into an unbelievably annoying self aware cunt.

I’ve dreamt of playing for Liverpool since childhood.

If I continue to train with full commitment, I think that opportunity will come.

• Weghorst - 2008

Normally I never react on media topics, but for this one it’s worth it because you amazing Manchester united fans are important to me. So I just want to clarify the video that is doing the rounds.

From the national team I know that Virgil always touches that sign and the only intention I had was to stop him touching it and wind him up before the game.

• Weghorst 2023
1 Like

Another Manchester United player touches a bird uninvited.

7 Likes

Worked well.

He could be sending a ‘come get me’ plea to Ten Hag.

This Wout lad looks like a poor man’s Peter Crouch only without the good looking wife.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t find a better back-up left-back than The Greek Scouser. The laptop gurus should resist the urge to sell him.

Greek Scouser probably be sold for 40-50m and be replaced by a lad for 2m from the Czech league who’ll turn out to be outstanding.

Pity if Kelleher goes, but Klopp is a good man like that. If a player wants to leave (especially to get more games), he will never get in the way. A special club.

8 Likes

Surprised the Ox isn’t on that list. Or Curtis Jones

The Ox isn’t for sale. He’s just out of contract. It won’t be renewed. Don’t worry.

The sell to buy model is an integral part of the philosophy. Trust in the Klopp Development Index. Ben Doak will do untold

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Stevie and Mo is the collab we didn’t realise we needed!

Happy with that team

Massive day for @Arthur, getting to warm the bench.

He will do untold

amazing to see lads travel to the Ratoath Inn today in that weather and at this hour

A special club

5 Likes

A few of us leaving straight after as the sail and rail to Madrid is going to be a long journey #doingourbit

1 Like

I just stopped in for coffee here in Naas I’ll be on shortly

3 Likes