Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

You’re nearly 10 mins behind on IPTV I take it.

2 Likes

This is brutal

There will have to be a match fixing probe launched into Liverpool after this performance

Brutal

If ever there was a week to sum up Liverpool Football Club 2022/23, that was it.

1 Like

The Liverpool fans just never learn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comedy fc coming up with goods nice and early
This weekend.

Hopefully the captains captain fronts up.

3 Likes

Solidarity

Here they come peeping out from behind the couch now

2 Likes

When Liverpool announced they weren’t turning up today I thought it was just for the match of the day interviews :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Carraghers amusing take today.

3 Likes

I think it was about time Liverpool got revenge on Everton for downing tools against “Manchester City” in 2014.

Hopefully those three points will help keep Bournemouth up at Everton’s expense.

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive and @caulifloweredneanderthal very quiet today

2 Likes

As I stated a few months ago on this forum, we have a history of being humbled by teams we’ve beaten 9-0 earlier that season. Bournemouth follow the Crystal Palace script from 1989/90 season.

1 Like

Only seeing this now. Wtf happened? Liverpool had a peno? Did henderson not protect the taker well enough?

5 Likes

Is it his weekend off this week

What was the peno awarded for? It’s rare mo misses, what’s his strike rate?

Good to see you back mate.

2 Likes

Bournemouth fella used his hand to prevent a Jota header from going in. If it was rugby they’d have awarded a penalty try.

Speaking of rugby that reminds me of this quality comment……

1 Like

He called the coin toss for both teams so they were confused which way they were playing

1 Like

Losing to cannon fodder like Bournemouth and Notts Forest and beating Man City and Man Utd - a team with an attitude problem.