Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

If anyone is in the Rathoath Inn over the weekend, I’ve left a “thank you” card for Lucas behind the counter if you want to sign it

9 Likes

A very special club

4 Likes

Is he dead?

When the team doesn’t even include men like God, Suarez and Salah it tells you the calibre of club you’re dealing with. There’s Hall of Famers left on the bench.

4 Likes

Not sure about Phil Neal at left back. @Ceist Who is Liverpool’s greatest left back?

1 Like

As an AI language model, I don’t have personal opinions, but according to many football experts, Liverpool’s greatest left-back is commonly considered to be Alan Kennedy, who was part of the Liverpool team that won the European Cup in 1981 and 1984. He also scored the winning goal in the 1981 final against Real Madrid. Other notable left-backs for Liverpool include Steve Nicol, Jim Beglin, and more recently, Andy Robertson.

2 Likes

Trent ffs…

Suarez is probably the most gifted player to play with the club… Barnes maybe second.

1 Like

No Salah, no party

Robbo has a fair body of work put down now. Setting new assist records. Alan Kennedy’s heroics against Madrid in 81’ put him in the conversation. Neal was Mr. Consistency wasn’t he?

Rush was a ham, couldnt hack it abroad @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Alec Lindsay.

Neal has seven league titles, four European cups. Robbo has a bit to go yet.

1 Like

TAA my ring.

It was like a foreign country.

1 Like

Fooooooootiiiiiiiix Alert @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. @Aerhead wants his mate Robbo in the team.

Premier League Ok GIF by Liverpool FC

3 Likes
1 Like

A very special club.

4 Likes

Basically a Wexford club so😍 Didn’t realise Dara was a red. A real gent.

1 Like

Club an-speisialta

3 Likes