35 is under 45 tbf

3 Likes

The JUST is doing a fierce amount of lifting in that case

1 Like

What’s a few million between friends

1 Like

I have JUST under 45 million in my bank account

6 Likes

Only Klopp and LFC could attract a World Cup winner in the prime of his career for such a paltry amount. Chelsea paid 4 times the amount for one of the other water carriers.

3 Likes

Liverpool footix happy to see climate disaster and poverty so long as they spend “a paltry” €50 million on a player

1 Like

Klopp already has a squad full of World Cup winners from Christmas 2019 to be fair. Alexis should feel right at home.

1 Like

didnt they fly to Newcastle for a game?

Indeed, a huge journey of 145 miles

1 Like

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Nice hair mate

Is that why Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard hangs around with that scumbag Liam Byrne ?

Mac Alister for £30m is a serious bargain.

3 Likes

I can’t get over what a steal this is.

A prime World Cup winner for £30m. If he was called Alex McAllister they’d be looking for £80m

1 Like

Sources have revealed how Gerrard has spent time with convicted fraudster Jaws and his family over recent days, after the former Rangers manager jetted into Dublin for a few days and made a visit to UFC star Conor McGregor’s pub - ‘The Black Forge Inn.’
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/steven-gerrard-spends-time-crime-29509003

By God. What a coup for the laptop gurus

3 Likes

and not even £45.

3 Likes

Will be very interesting to see the agent’s fees involved here.

35m is decent. On his game he’s a decent player who can press and play a pass. He has decent feet too and can beat the counter press… More importantly, he looks to move the ball forward and not backwards like Henderson has regressed to. If they can get a box to box high energy cart horse now the midfield will be in much better shape.

1 Like