Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

No wonder he’s such a loser with this mentality.

Revealed
Liverpools new football consultant

Any clarification from Klopp as to whether he’s calling for the 2019 European Cup final to be replayed as well?

Smokescreen expert offers opinion

:grin::grin:

Are we forgetting that Divock Origi scored a second there to put clear daylight between the two teams?

1 Like

Somebody could have been killed after Liverpool and klopps statement when they tried to claim it was collusion On Saturday.

Now klopp is telling everyone three days later to relax because of the breaking news it was actual just bog standard human error.

I’d heard Ralphael hogenstein say recently klopp is a huge fan of the pound and is willing to anything if the price is right.

Throw us up a link there to that podcast. I’d be interested to listen but unfortunately I’d doubt it exists.

Last week when discussing the German national team job.

He’s tied up in all sorts of sponsorships back in Germany he would be unwilling to give up to manage Germany.

You can have no doubt klopp Is an utter cunt of a man.

1 Like

Is that not true for every Liverpool match?

2 Likes

Throw up the link to the part where he said Klopp would follow the money? His biographer saying that would surely have made the headlines.

It’s an hour and a half podcast discussing European football.

He’s well and truly humiliated himself.

Henry Winter is a hun cunt. Delete that post

A replay would show shades of Offaly v Clare 1998. Curtis Jones playing the role of the suspended Colin Lynch.

You’d have to wonder how they couldn’t go back a few seconds on Saturday but they could award a penalty to Man Utd after the full-time whistle at Brighton in 2020. Very strange.

Dark forces tend to conspire against anti-establishment clubs. They didn’t win the game but more importantly they won our hearts :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Can we get this one replayed as well?

Klopp knows well it was deliberate but is playing it cool.

Is that the one where Harry Kane got away with a potential leg breaking tackle on Robertson?

1 Like

Statute barred unfortunately

So no chance of the '75 final either?

1 Like