Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

that’s interesting.

1 Like

It’s great to have you back mate :+1:

Orange men generally aren’t fans of the Irish.

The Liverpudlian accent is regarded as non British by academics - it’s tones are Irish in origin. 80% of the population have an Irish ancestor.

1 Like

The world is moving on, try and leave your bigotry in the past

1 Like

You too

And yet Klopp wants his bigotry out front and centre this saturday.

1 Like

And murderers

He’s some neck given how Ferguson cast off lads

I thought Liverpool fans loved history?

https://twitter.com/daveockop/status/1737926850611982609?s=46

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I think you’ve identified what’s driving Klopp & it’s rather crude & lacks any subtlety. Sticking with the club’s loyalist lineage, it’s reminiscent of a seething Ian Paisley in 1995 making an impassioned plea to his people to get out onto the street to protest against the Parades Commission banning an orange order march down the Garvaghy Road. The 5-1 the other night was only a vehicle for Klopp, he didn’t give a shit about the atmosphere in a diddy match like a League Cup trouncing. He’s thinking ahead to the main event, his Garvaghy Road, which is Arsenal tonight. And much like Paisley could try to distance himself from the criminal damage & sectarian violence perpetuated by his followers, Klopp will do the same when the Murderpool fans cause carnage on the back of his coded message. Klopp will have blood on his hands.

2 Likes

We go again.

Big game this evening. Shades of Christmas 2001 when Arsenal earned a seminal 2-1 win at Anfield on December 23rd on their way to the title. Hopefully it’s not a case of history repeating itself. That season they prevented a Manchester team from winning 4 in a row too.

Very good performance against West Ham on Wednesday night. If the lads replicate that then we’ll have a great chance. We’re in better shape than before the 2-2 draw back in April. Just the one *league defeat in the meantime.

*Due to corrupt officiating.

1 Like

In both 1995 and 2000 Liverpool played Manchester United on Sunday December 17th and then followed up by playing Arsenal on Saturday December 23rd at Anfield.

We won all four games.

However the first game of this year’s corresponding sequence was not encouraging and I expect Arsenal to win this evening’s clash 0-1.

:ronnyroar:

Let’s give it to these soft southern fucks tonight. No mercy

2 Likes

Draw be a great result for uniteds title challenge

Kloppos kids up against it this evening

I’ve a feeling Liverpool will win