Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

100% he didā€¦

His first team lost Mane, Bobby lad, Fabinho, Gini, Hendo , Milnerā€¦ In a couple of seasons. To have them back again challenging at the top is a serious job . Particularly with Thiago out all year, Trent, Salah, Ali , Jota out half the yearā€¦

Bastian knows

https://twitter.com/wilcoftbl/status/1781225195866292291?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

We go again.

A good win considering Arsenal lost there back on NYE. Weā€™re not out of this just yet! Great to see Gravenberch amongst the goals.

Was listening to it onā€™t radio. They said Gakpo played well.

Yeah I heard Keith Treacy singing his praises on Newstalk. He reckoned that Gravenberch not having the wife and kids over in Liverpool might be influencing his performances. Sure Gravenberch is only 21 and his girlfriend lives with himšŸ˜…

2 Likes

He should still move the wife and kids over

11 Likes

The commentator was impossible to hear. The kids were roaring at me to turn it down. Could hear Treacy fine.

Davey Ornstein saying that Almorin is unlikely to join Liverpool as manager and may instead go to West Ham.

If so then we need a Steven Gerrard type patsy to take it for a while.

Niko Kovac linked.

Ex Croatia, Bayern and Monaco. Most recent job was Wolfsburg from where he got sacked.

The Special One is available.

3 Likes

Thomas Frank is being linked.

Nobody can replace Coach Klopp. We need somebody who can make us dream.

Iā€™d say the laptop nerds will have some lad burning it up in the Swiss league or something lined up.

That or Tommy Tuchel.

A laptop never refused ink.

1 Like

Jose and Arsene GET it

https://twitter.com/watch_lfc/status/1782430903672672536?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

3 Likes

Jose would be fabulous at Anfield for a few seasons

1 Like

Going to Liverpool after united would be like Micko going to Laois after Kildare. The love will be so much purer and true.

1 Like

I reckon Jose would get the scousers in the same way that Tony Considine just got us.

1 Like