Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Still, no surprise they won the league though.

1 Like

You’d imagine a generational talent would be good enough to hit the ground running?

Shur united fans here wanted rid of Cristiano after his first couple of seasons. All stepovers and no knickers they said.

You’re an especially thick cunt

You should just avoid commenting on soccer

I would doubt Liverpool will buy Caicedo. Too much money

I’d say tis a feint, so that Southampton stop milking them dry for this young lad. Who is either not worth it, or the greatest young midfielder in the World, depending on whether they buy him or not

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Taxi for @BruidheanChaorthainn

Ya? all about this season.

was that 7-0 from the future?

Yer flying high

1 Like

ah here, i’m not getting into an argument about specifics. He mentioned Nunez & Gakpo.

those 4 goals were a quarter of that pairs premier league goals for the season. :smiley:

I’m with @BruidheanChaorthainn here

1 Like

goway you cunt.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

1 Like

youd have to imagine that having 2 forwards that contributed 16 goals during the season would have significantly improved united’s weak front 3.

Rashford scored more goals than both of them, on his own.

Says the man who said Leicester winning the league was no surprise. Priced at 5,000/1. No wonder bookies clean up with mugs like you.

2 Likes

and salah scored more than rashford. so i presume you can set out the 2nd and 3rd choice forwards for united who between them got more than 16 goals?

The ones that cost the same amount as nunez and gakpo?

They’d a fella on loan from Burnley. Its no surprise

And they still finished higher than Liverpool