Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Guided Newcastle United to a famous win over Barcelona. In contrast to Brendan Rodgers, who lost to a chip shop

1 Like

At Liverpool, how did he do

Unbeaten mate

Unbeaten

So they won trophies?

As you already know, Liverpool were banned for every season of his first stint in management. Not like you to bring that up again.

For his second stint, he didn’t qualify for Europe in his first season as he took over a team that was languishing in bottom half of table.

Ok, my point stands, below paisley, fagan, shanley and rafa

Ahead of hodgson and evans

He won the league cup but Brendan typically made a bollocks of the subsequent European campaign

1 Like

The Liverpool team of Beardsley Barnes and Aldridge would have won at least one European Cup. Milan the only team that might have given them a game.

1 Like

Sayr the lad looking for a pat on the head from TSG at half time against Luton. Definition of neediness pal!

Lost 1-0 to a crack Braga team in 2011. The dream of a home final in the Aviva died in March 2011 but now has been given an unexpected reprisal this May.

Don’t take it so seriously mate. I presume from your username you’re 48 years old so maybe it’s time to stop being so sensitive

2 Likes

So the most successful English club in history who are currently top of the table, have a huge deep squad worth 100s of millions and one of the best managers in the world win a match against an absolute shit show of a club currently sitting 11th in the league and it’s painted as some incredible fairy tale.

2 Likes

Yes, thats a real tragedy alright

Great put down mate! Keep on looking for the pats on the head there :+1:

Gav Baz and his Southampton team mates visit Kev Kelleher and Klopps kids at Anfield Wednesday night. The current Irish no.1 and no.2 playing in the most Irish city in the world :clap:

They will be, it’s great you recognise that. I refer to exhibit A previously posted -

We fly where we want.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HigginsStanway/status/1762102545118294146?t=eDD0ZoRWtfFEar5vVxfW2A&s=19

Lads, me man thinks this is real :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well done Tadhg all the same :clap: