Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Soccer - nobody seems to know the rules.

Did the Forest owner chase Tierney down the tunnel?

He did. A Forest fan ran onto the pitch but the Greek Scouser stepped in and stopped yer man from clocking Tierney.

2 Likes

They do love the monarchy alright those forest cunts, but I wouldnt call them palace fans…

Oops. Better edit that!

1 Like

Just saw it there. Fairly blatant from Konate. Liverpool could have handled it better

1 Like

Chase??

I doubt it​:grin::grin:

Jermaine Jenas was furious. I know he’s ex Forest and all but why didn’t they mention Tierney did the exact same thing in the first half when Liverpool had the ball and a Forest player went down. Maybe there’s been a rule change but either way he was at least consistent.

You’d be delighted for Forest… From their ‘sign on,’ chants to their players diving all day. I hope the FA doc em 10 points and they rally but still go by a point…

Tottenham shill Jermaine Jenas was seething

Jermaine Jenas is Nottingham born and bred. A boyhood Nottingham Forest fan and product of the famed Brian Clough, Nottingham Forest academy.

Darwin is the best of us lads

14 goals, 11 assists, and a whole heap of beautiful chaos :heart:

1 Like

I went back and pulled out my freeze frame skills and @Special_Olympiakos and Chairman Tan will be raging… Ibou didn’t get clattered by his own keeper, a forest player kung Fu kicked him in the head and should have seen red.

7 Likes

We are very lucky to be living in a time when Darwin Nunez is going about his business

Fair to say that justice was done so. Shearer and Jenas can stick that up their holes

1 Like

Ooft. Could have kilt him. Great sportsmanship from Ibou not to make more of it

2 Likes

Not even a free given. Liverpool getting rode by officials again.

2 Likes

You just have to suck it up and focus on the next game