Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

They spent 90mins falling to the ground and got two bookings in the 8 alloted extra minutes for time wasting.

1 Like

That’s absolutely shocking considering their woes surrounding the spirit of the game earlier this season.

Lolz.

Lolz.

And lolz.

These things even themselves out

1 Like

Like he didn’t know what happened… Like he was going to be anything else but outraged… Like anyone gives a fuck.

Nunez is making us dream.

If you don’t love Nunez football’s not for you

2 Likes

In the first half Elliott hit some forest lad with the ball and he went down. Play stopped. Restarted by the forest keeper when by rights liverpool had posession. So the ref was consistent

5 Likes

Dont be bringing facts into it

Forest didn’t score ten minutes later though. Key difference.

That’s been a certainty since October tbf

That Nunez lad is Flakey

Yep, it’s not like when a team has the ball & plays it out to allow an opponent to be treated for an injury. Then the onus is on the other team to restart play & give the ball back. When the ref himself stops play due to concern about a head injury then he’s in charge & should give the uncontested drop ball to the team that had possession. It was like for like with the Elliott shot in fairness, I forgot about that.

1 Like

Have Nottingham Forest demanded a re-match?

1 Like

I’m sure coach Klopp will offer one after his protestations earlier in season, no?

Emotion Reaction GIF

Premier League Football GIF by Dan Leydon

6 Likes

3 Likes

To be honest I initially thought it was a foul on Konate when he blew up. The Forest fans were booing when he went down but he was clearly injured because Liverpool’s need for a winner was urgent and he wasn’t going to be time wasting.

Just seeing it now on Match of the Day. Very questionable officiating. Forest blackguarded.

The same thing happened in reverse first half…motd didn’t spoon feed you that and now you’re crying

2 Likes