Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

2 days after Gary Neville saying that Caicedo was the player FSG should have bought and HERE WE GO

Jude Birminghamā€™s decision to join Real Madrid has really made Liverpool desperate

My great pal @Aertel220 will be overjoyed with the breaking news when he wakes up.

1 Like

Hard for other clubs to compete with that sort of spending

Unbelievable largesse

The yanks know how to back their managers

Heā€™ll have the crucial net spend ramifications at his fingertips Iā€™m sure

3 Likes

Nunez cost more than haaland

This dude cost more than bellingham

Yer man Anguissa from Napoli is a much better player

1 Like

Some feint.

Theyā€™ll still moan about FSG.

ā€˜Apart from spending record amounts on a goalkeeper, centre half and midfielder, what have they given Klopp?.ā€™

1 Like

Sensational signing. Huge money but they got Macca lad on the relative cheap.Great backing from the owners who are still ensuring that the club complies with FFP. All the money saved on wages this season will help fund this.

CC FOOTIX OF THE DAY

TELL US NEVER

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

THIS MEANS MORE

3 Likes

The Coutinho money covers this outlay. Huge pressure on the guy with three Hall of Famer midfielders who won it all as well as cult heroes Ox and Naby no longer around.

2 Likes

Totally outfoxed the market.

Thats interesting now. Will Brighton have 11 for the weekend?

Theyā€™ll need to pick up some bargain basement CB now unless big Nat stays

Will be difficult to hold onto Nat with only Europa League football to offer. That manā€™s stage is the San Siro.

Klopp after United signed Pogba for Ā£89m

"If you bring one player in for Ā£100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney. The day that this is football, Iā€™m not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.ā€

ā€œOther clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.ā€

The Pyjama Wearers pulling out Klopp quotes from 7 years ago :joy::joy::joy:

RATTLED

2 Likes

he also criticized state run clubs & when it looked like the murderers were being bought by a state he said this

JĆ¼rgen Klopp ā€˜committedā€™ to Liverpool no matter the owner but plays down sale | Liverpool | The Guardian

2 Likes

It appears that the ā€˜knowledgeableā€™ Liverpool fan base agree with my summation:

1 Like