Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Happy to take the schilling off them all the same

2 Likes

Would rice not be a better bet than caicedo at a similar price? What type of player is he a kante? Does seem a bit of a panic buy

The usual suspects are extremely rattled. Hopping like sausages on a pan. FSG briefed the Ratoath Inn Supporters Club that the extra 5 hours spent in the club shop and restaurants by the RISC before the Newcastle home match boosted Klopp’s budget for the year.

Happy Turn Around GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

Like the united fans moaning about the Glazers eh mate.

Small time stuff.

200 million for brightons midfield. Some outlay.

3 Likes

maths not your strong suit? 42 + 127 doesnt equal 200

What’s 31m between friends?

88 and a half weeks wages for uniteds sub keeper.

Give or take.

LFC just spent a quarter of a billions on the south coast seagulls midfielders from last season :rofl:

4 Likes

It speaks to how mad the money is now that I can’t even place this lad and he’s the British transfer record.

1 Like

Never heard of this chap. I see he’s from Ecuador.

Is he any good? I’d only follow the soccer very casually. You’d be thinking there’d be name recognition though for a chap that’s costing £110 million.

Jurgen Klopp Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

Liverpool looks like a right sinking ship now.

Looks like Chelsea have come back with more money for both club and crucially the player. Looked a smashing signing but sense now is it won’t happen. I would say the club did all they could to make it happen but there seems to be a limit for them.

Disaster for pool as they’ve exposed the fact they have a fortune to spend but got nothing for it.

1 Like

It’s not their first rodeo. They’ll be fine.

the fella coming in now knows he’s second choice too. that can have an impact

It can. It can also give him a point to prove.

Seems nobody wants to join Liverpool

1 Like