Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Redmen achieve pre-season target of Top 4 with a few games to play :clap:

5 Likes

Champions League return confirmed with 3 games to spare. A cup win as well. Plenty for Arne to build on next season with lots of youngsters coming through.

Bradley, Quanash, Danns, Clarke all getting first team experience
Stef Bajetic recovered from long term injury
Its only in the coming years that the true importance of this season will be realised

4 Likes

Fair play pal, ye made Arsenal and City fight for it. You can be very very proud of your boys.

1 Like

Owen Beck in the Scotch league team of the season. A natural successor to Robbo at LB.
Kaide Gordon, the Polish Messi and Trent Kone Doherty along with Jamesie McConnell and Koumas all knocking on the door next season. Bruno Mars might be back too. No need to spend anything this summer.

1 Like

Just the way Arne likes it. Heā€™s well used to promoting from the academy and cutting his cloth in the Netherlands. He won one against the head with Feyenoord when Ajax and PSV were spending more heavily.

3 Likes

Selling Salah and Trent could land Arne the net spend trophy before a balls even been kicked

3 Likes

Liverpool lads looking like they have way less running in them. The Sloth development index already kicking in.

1 Like

Harvey lad wow.

1 Like

Incredible strike. I think itā€™s @caulifloweredneanderthal whoā€™s christened him the new David Silva. A shrewd judge of association football. Great to see Stef lad coming on now.

@ChairmanDan will be agitating for Angeā€™s dismissal.

2 Likes

The comeback is on

Beautiful scenes there. Jurgen is loved. Jurgen loves Liverpool

Ange God bless him hasnā€™t a breeze. In fairness @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was warning of that even we were top of the table after 10 games. He was figured out inside 10 games and his goose was cooked then.

I was reading there, since Game 10, weā€™ve picked up 34 points out of 75 across 25 games. Everton in their last 25 games have picked up one point more, 35 and that included a record breaking run for Everton of 13 league games without a win.

When he had the same tactics for Real Madrid away and montrose at home i thought something was up

4 Likes

Iā€™m veering into footix lingo territory here but apparently his big tactical plan is ā€˜inverted fullbacksā€™. I had to go and look it up, but thatā€™s pushing fullbacks up into central midfield and crowding the midfield with bodies. Weā€™ve conceded any number of goals this season from big agricultural kicks over the top from the opposition to where our gone missing full backs should be. That and the 16 goals conceded from set pieces.

Harry Kane a huge loss for Spurs. The man was a goal machine. They replaced him with some Nottingham Forest reject.

2 Likes

Absolutely. And Paddy Footix was amusingly pedalling the line for most of the season here that we were a better team without 30 goal a season Harry.

And the man setting records over in the Bundesliga now :man_shrugging:.

If Gakpo could perform like that regularly heā€™d be a top, top player.

Who was saying that?

1 Like