Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I thought Nunez is a donkey?

An 80 million pound one.

They’re finally realising Klopp doesn’t get a bob from the owners yet has won the lot.

But you think he should be playing?

Yes

1 Like

The owners just tried to buy a lad for him for 110million mate. To go with the most expensive keeper and defender in the world. Top top backing from the yanks. A pity the fella didnt fancy running his legs to stumps for the next 5 years.

Slabhead is the most expensive defender in the world mate

Forest are spending more than Liverpool these days.

Kepa the most expensive goalie.

seinfeld newman GIF

2 Likes

The Sausages are hopping.

2 Likes

Straight on talking about how wealthy men spend their money

It’s an illness at this stage

2 Likes

Everyone knows they’ve 120 million to play with now anyway.

At least. Klopp usually buys another winger/striker chap too.

There’s absolutely no way that Lavia teenager is worth anything like €60 million. A 19 year old mightn’t even be ready to start for a top club either so I reckon we’ve dodged a bullet. There’s better value to be had on the transfer market.

Chelsea must have spent near enough to a billion over the past year. A complete and utter mess. A billion and they’re still in transition.

That Onana lad at everton looks perfect for klopp. Seriously. A savage athlete, can be anywhere on the pitch in about 3 seconds. If he ever learns to pass he’ll be lethal.

1 Like

They’ve made 20 million profit under Boehly.

Seems a every shrewd man with the contracts unlike Liverpool.

Where are you seeing that? They’re buying players in a kamikaze approach. They don’t even have a decent goalscorer despite it all.

I actually heard today that he was linked to Man Utd. They could have two Onana’s yet.

They are buying players over a long period.

Getting money up front for players going out i believe or that’s the way it works accounting wise.