Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

It’ll have been a dream window for the red men.

They needed central midfielders and they went and got 4.

Managed to shift two of the finished lads on big wages for €60m and will be saving billions annually on Nabys medical bills.

5 Likes

It’s been remarkable what they have done. Against all the odds we are up around the top table again.

Dominik for €60m will be the bidness of the window

He’d go for 100m tomorrow morning

He would. Cos ye bid 110mill for caicedo and raised the price for any midfielder with 2 legs.

3 Likes

That looks like a decidedly unstable sporting arena mate. Hopefully you liverpool fans behave yourselves.

OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

4 Likes

It’s a chessboard.

It’s clearly not a chessboard you imbecile.

64 squares.

The Two Ronnies back again (and I don’t mean Whelan and Rosenthal).

Salah is a true sports person. No interest in going for the money.

1 Like

Time will tell.

I would have thought Henderson was like that.

Salah is a truly great player and has a big legacy in the game. I think Henderson sensed his time was coming and he might as well take the money.

I think Klopp would take the 100 mill and try to find another one.

How has Southgate picked Maguire and Henderson and left Sterling who is flying. Sterling can play right accross the front line as well.

Big players must have a big say with England.

3 Likes

Stephen Warnock was on Sky Sports saying he reckons that FSG knew Caicedo was going to Chelsea and lodged a bid to appease the fans and drive up the price a bit in the process. Gravenberch for €30 million would be great value.

He did not :joy:

Sterling was one of Southgate’s favourites for a long time.

Something happened at the World Cup and then a Euro qualifier where Sterling withdrew.

Southgate says he has a wealth of quality off the front man. Sterling could play down the middle too - and in form.

How is Kalvin Phillips in the squad?!