Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

2 Likes

Had you a bet on the bookings?

No Match of the Day tonight for a few lads :pensive:

1 Like

Klopp is a genius. Casually built a new team, no fuss.

2 Likes

What a manager.

Year One he said the other day.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

3 Likes

No sentiment shown, a man of steel

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Arsenal
  4. Man Utd
  5. Spurs
  6. Chelsea
  7. Newcastle
  8. Villa

Hopefully City are lacking in hunger a little bit. I’m not entirely convinced by the signings of Kovacic, Nunes and Doku with the likes of Gundogan and Mahrez going the other way. It freshens it up and adds more youth but I don’t think it improves the squad so that’s a glimmer of hope. Albeit they also brought in Gvradiol to that defence who looked excellent for Croatia. As soon as I saw the fixture list I felt that if Liverpool were in touch after the first 10 games then they’d run City very close. Man City and to a lesser extent Arsenal have had much more favourable fixtures.

Was tempted to put Spurs above Man Utd. Currently playing a much nicer brand of football but they’ll need a big season from someone like Brennan Johnson or Richarlison to sustain it. I like the look of Villa despite their two away day chasing’s at Newcastle and Liverpool but eventually plumbed for them to finish as low as 8th.

1 Like

Your biggest issue is Liverpool are crap and will be lucky to finish in the top six.

Great to see one of life’s good guys Robbo, getting the lead goal

On what basis? They’re unbeaten in 16 league games between this season and last. They have a world class manager which papers over a lot of cracks. That attack is electric and Dom looks very good in midfield. The defence is a bit dodgy but they have a top class stopper in Ali Becker to save the day. I’d say Liverpool genuinely have the best attacking options in the league.

No. I’d him to make a foul as the last leg of a nice bet… ah well

How was the new lad at center back.

He was grand. Better than Matip and Gomez today.

1 Like

A world class manager who’s managed one league title title in 8 years and signed a load of expensive duds.

Goalkeeper shakey at best.

Defence all over the shop.

Midfield is a mess.

Ye have spend 300 million on replacing mane and still no striker.

Liverpool are going nowhere.

Aye if that’s shaky I’d like to see what you’d call world class.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: keep telling yourself that.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

He’s been brutal for 18 months now.

He was a fine keeper.

He isn’t anymore.

Hiding in the long grass. They’re dangerous as fuck and you know it. I can sense the fear through the keyboard. It’s okay, Man City are still around flaunting FFP rules and will probably still save the day again for you.

Like Liverpool are the last team you need to be afraid off.

They are useless.

20230916_151303

1 Like