Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I know a lot about a few things, not much about somethings, and I know nothing about other things. But if I were to educate myself on football, or wumming, I wouldn’t be listening to @BruidheanChaorthainn :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

TELL HIM NEVER :rofl:

1 Like

Well when it all goes belly up in a few weeks I’m sure the Liverpool posters will have the excuses ready.

Buried in the Liverpool thread during a Manchester United game :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I was tagged 4 times in the last hour.

More lies.

1 Like

His third great team.

Unreal.

2 Likes

These half twelve kicks off are a disaster. At least if it was 5.30 it wouldn’t have ruined @BruidheanChaorthainn s whole day

7 Likes

I dunno how you think Liverpool can ruin my day.

Well if you think sitting in your underpants in a dark room desperately slagging them off all day of a Saturday is a day well spent, fair enough.

2 Likes

What?

You’re an astute and fair commentator on football on here, and you don’t seem to let bias get in your way. But I think Spurs and Brighton, while it is early days, look far better organised this season than United. I would have Spurs to probably get fourth and Brighton maybe fifth. They may be a tad like Leicester those seasons they came fifth just running out of steam at the moment. Chelsea will get better I feel as they’ve a good manager and have spent a hape.

1 Like

I watched 5 mins of that at around 80 minutes in. Brighton were toying with utd. At old Trafford. Mental really.

1 Like

Brilliant recruitment of players and manager. They must have really been toying with United because Jimmy Milner came on for last 15 minutes and didn’t even need to get booked :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Klopp building three teams is good but Ten Haag has built two teams in a season and a half. Worth keeping in mind

1 Like

The Old Trafford factor for me, they’ll beat all the smaller teams there and will get help. Its astonishing how bad they have to be not to get top 4. ETH needs to get real though with his dutch 433 bullshit, theyre not good enough. I am biased though, 90s and early noughties prem fan for sure.

Player for player, I can’t have Brighton. Also, How wasn’t Welbeck a top player?

Mo Salah’s long term successor.

4 Likes

Forget your Cruyff turns and your Rabonas and your Panenkas. This is a proper signature move.

3 Likes

One down in Austria. You’d imagine the famous LFC will turn this round

Penalty Liverpool.