Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

When finishing 5th is deemed a success it’s easy be happy.

1 Like

Darwin has the pyjama boys absolutely seething :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In fairness, who could blame them after missing out on the darwin party. Hes evoluntionary

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on the wrong side of history again

Easy be positive when expectations are so low. Klopp took over a midtable team and with minimal spend has won the lot.

1 Like

He’ll be along with a reference to Heysel any minute now for a bit of sickening point scoring.

A man of the people

1 Like

Similar to Shanks
Big Darwin just wants to make the people happy

Weird take mate. You bring up Heysel for a bit of craic and a ‘gotcha’ for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ? Very respectful. I’d nearly forgotten about Heysel there. Yep its pretty sick the fans of liverpool continually try to persuade the world that they are a great family club despite blanking juventus and the 39 families they devastated for years. Or bring it up to take the piss out of an ecowarrior. Gaslighting the world to a sickening extreme.

Wow, the Berlingo screeched in here pretty quickly and started circling.

You’ve mentioned it a number of times over the years so good to hear you’ve moved on from bringing it up.

Jesus lads.
1 Liverpool fans bring up Heysel for a laugh/to attack a poster.
2- Our van-driving hero calls them out on it 2 hours later cc
3- Liverpool fans attack that poster immediately. As a crowd. Or a mob. Nothing ever changes…

1 Like

let me guess this straight, LFC fans caused Heysel & now out of nowhere the footix are bringing up Heysel to point score against normal football fans?

Absolutely not.

Yes mate. That’s it.

1 Like

Feel free to explain how this isnt a weird point scoring /sickening bit of craic? Not a mention of Heysel in weeks or months here (and 38 very quiet years from LFC itself) and yet you decide to use it to have a pop …

I’ve regularly mentioned Heysel here. Not the 30-40 times that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has over the years mind you, which regularly feature responses of ‘Heysel?’ to detract from other issues. Certainly no intention for point scoring or anything from my side.

:joy::joy::joy:

You’re getting desperate now

1 Like

When he calls @myboyblue a Liverpool fan, you’d be getting worried.

Me and MBB as a mob isn’t exactly fearsome

very odd