Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I hope they bring the rainbow laces with them

Is Bobby F not heading out there too? The Saudis will end up paying for the new stand. Shamrock of Tallaght could learn from them.

We need to trust Jordan

Looks like Klopp’s had another hair transplant.

1 Like

Was listening to the Guardian football podcast last night. Jesus they went to town on Henderson.

The silence is deafening from the usual suspects here though

2 Likes

Saudi Arabia will become a beacon of the free world when the likes of Jordan, Sadio, The Lighthouse and Bobby spread the gospel of peace, gender equality and freedom of sexual orientation. They’re visionaries really.

The Guardian lads are worried they’ll be doing Saudi football weekly in a few years

Jack Byrne could do a month out there like he did in Cyprus.

2 Likes

There are no rivers in Saudi Arabia. Until now that is.

The river Jordan will bring life to the desert.

2 Likes

Think most of us here widely condemned him going. I called him a hypocritical cunt anyway. But I’m a massive Footix sure. He’s not welcome in Ratoath.

I’d rather you made a bigger deal of it

They went to town on him presumably because he previously was so big on his morals, rights etc. Henderson disappeared up his own hole long ago. Nobody will give fabinho shit for it.

4 Likes

A very special club

Ah now I see why he was a Liverpool favourite. Morals for thee, not for me

1 Like

The pyjama boys pontificating on morals while Ten Hag ponders what to do with Greenwood. By God!

2 Likes

Thank God for City.

City brought a bit of class back to the city and rejuvenated the area. The Glazers would have loved to do similar but the entitled fans demanded Ronaldo, Sancho, Antony, Weghorst etc

Big bad Glazers shelling out 72m quid on an unproven striker following spending 85m quid last season on Antony.

That Antony deal stinks.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1686634757528961024/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1686634757528961024&currentTweetUser=LFC

Ibou is a great lad.

1 Like